Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

We were spirituality fed in church today with many uplifting Easter messages. We were privileged to end our Sacrament meeting with a message from President Eyring. We feel so blessed to have him in our ward.

Upon returning from church, I gathered my children and watched a wonderful Easter message with them on the church web-site, here. I am grateful for the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus Christ. What a blessing it is to know that our family will be together again someday.

We visited Steve’s grave today. It always makes me a little sad, well maybe a lot sad, but I believe and have faith that we are only separated for but a short time here on earth. I am thankful for that knowledge.

The blossoms are beautiful! We enjoyed a lovely evening at Grandma and Grandpa Brown’s feasting on a fabulous meal, and enjoying the annual Easter Egg Hunt.

We are blessed!

The Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma Brown's.
Beautiful blossoms; visiting the grave; and always a game of basketball.

0 comments: