Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

New Year's is a time to reflect on the past year, evaluate your achievement of goals, and make new resolutions. The years 2008, and 2009, have been very difficult years, almost unbearable. I have been able to do difficult things, that I really didn't want to have to do. While I have accepted my challenges, I have learned the importance of simplicity in life, to appreciate the little things. I don't take life for granted anymore. I embrace each new day, knowing that we most certainly don't know what tomorrow will bring. I also appreciate loving, nurturing, relationships more than ever. I enjoy spending time with those I love. I cherish those whom I admire and adore.

My goal for this year is very simple, Move Forward With Faith. My faith has increased one hundred fold, and I hope it continues to grow. I hope to be a better person this year than I was last year. I hope to be more faithful, more understanding, more kind, and more charitable. Just a better person, making the world a better place.

3 comments:

Cailey & Brady said...

Cindy you are truly amazing and i love you keep being the awesome mom and person you are! You are such a great example to me love you!

Jodi said...

You definitely have made the world a better place for me! I love you! Your faith never ceases to amaze me. I would be happy if I could be just a little bit like you!

browniemom said...

Thanks Cailey and Jodi, you give me such encouragement and strength. Love you guys!