Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bye, Bye, Black Jack

It was a bitter sweet to see Black Jack go. Black Jack was needed at a particular time in our lives. He was needed to provide comfort to my children. He difinately served his purposed. He was so sweet and cuddley. What a kind gesture for Dave to let us keep Black Jack,(who was one of his prized, pure bread bunnies), during this time.

Several weeks ago, I heard howling in the backyard. I thought it was a dog and opened the door to find a coyote ready to make Black Jack his dinner. I started screaming and he ran away. Black Jack was saved! Since this experience, I felt Black Jack should go back to his friends and family. I am sure he is happy being reunited with his fellow bunny mates. I know Dave was happy to see Black Jack.

We will miss Black Jack, but are happy for him!

2 comments:

tiffanie said...

Hey are figuring out how to do this blogging thing by yourself??? This is the second update in about 3 days, way to go!!!!

Emily Hamilton said...

We're glad Black Jack is safe from the Coyote. :)