Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

School's Out For Summer

The first week of summer I decided to have my kids help me with some projects. One included cleaning the garage. I might have gone a little over-board with my enthusiasm for teaching them how to work.  I'm sure I could have found larger sponges/scrubbers for the garage floor:).

The kids started hiding from me, to get out of work. There are two kids under there.
So…the week Kate and Liz were nannying, Ben was at scout camp, I worked the entire week non-stop cleaning out storage rooms, the barbie room under the stairs, and moving Mike into his new room downstairs.  I got so much accomplished being by myself for one whole week.  I'm almost ready for Mike!!  Can't wait!

0 comments: