Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mueller Park Rec Baseball 2015

I love baseball!  I love to watch it professionally, and I love to watch my boy's play.  Ben hasn't been too fond of baseball, but he is good at it so, I insist he play.  I may or may not have had to bribe him a couple times to play.


This year Ben played on the Dodger's team.  They had him pitch quite a bit, and he was good.  There were times where he would pitch a no-hitter.  His coach, who also coached the Accelerated team, asked him quite frequently to play for them.  Since Ben was involved with basketball tournaments on Saturday, he was not able to help them out.  Several Dad's and coaches were interested in getting Ben to play baseball for them.  He really has a talent, I sure wish he would use it a little more.

Our team lost in the second round in the play-offs.  I loved watching every single game, and hope he will continue to play.

0 comments: