Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

The kids spoiled me on Mother's Day! They made a wonderful homemade dinner, pomegranate chicken, new potatoes, and grilled vegetables.  I really should be making dinner for all my pregnant children, but Kate cooked for us, so all the little mamma's got a day off.

The kids showered me with wonderful gifts.  They gave me a fit-bit, that will calculate how many steps I take a day.  We programed it, so that my goal is at least 10,000 steps a day.  Not a big goal, but very realistic.  I can't wait to use it.

Sarah and Jordan made me a beautiful wreath for my door.  I love it!

The best part of the day was talking to Elder Brown via Skype!  This will be the last time we will talk with him before he comes home on July 8th.  He seems so happy!  We can't wait until he gets home in 2 1/2 months.  I am so excited for us to be all together again!


0 comments: