Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, October 6, 2014

The Silotti Cabin

Many years ago, Steve and I visited the Silotti Cabin (Angie's parent's cabin), with our friends Brent and Angie Carling.  They brought their new baby Brad with us to the Wyoming Downs Horse Races, and a fun weekend at the cabin.  I took a picture of us then, and had a family member take a similar picture 25 years later, in the same spot, with those remaining.

It's sobering to think of the many changes that have happened in that time.  Brent and I are now widowed, and Steve and Angie are our angels.  We miss them so much, and pray that we will always feel their spirits.

1987
Brad, Brent, Angie, and Steve
August 30, 2014
Brad, Brent, and Cindy

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Time sure changes things. You look happy, Cindy!

Jamie said...

k - Steve looks just like Brandon Brown in this picture! I never knew they looked so much alike. I miss you and your family. It took me a year to really miss family - but I do so much now - especially my aunts. You guys all look great and happy.