Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Monday, April 12, 2010

Random Acts of Kindness

This afternoon I was returning from errands, when I turned on my street, only to find two amazing people raking pine needles from my grass. I don't know how long they had been there, but how thoughtful and kind. They never called to ask if I needed help, because quite frankly I would have probably told them that we were just fine. They dropped by, did a kind deed, and quietly left. I feel full of gratitude to live around such wonderful people. I am the recipient of many kindness, and greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Alex and Lisa!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

They really are the most amazing people, aren't they? We seriously lucked out when we got them for neighbors. And today they were serving someone equally amazing...you! Now if I could just get on the bandwagon and be that nice...

linda said...

Monsons...some of my favorite people!
Always thinking of others...they're such great examples. They chose a super family to serve, too!