Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Easter 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Brown have a fun Easter Egg Hunt for all their grandchildren. Even the older kids have a great time looking for eggs in the orchard. All eggs have a number on them, you can only find the eggs with your number on them. The eggs for the older kids are a lot more challenging to find. We have dinner, and share a great time together.

My kids still love to decorate Easter eggs. Michael was the Easter Bunny this year and hid all the Easter baskets. It was so funny to watch the older girls try to find their baskets. They were quite frustrated. We finally had to play the hot, cold, game with them, as they become more and more frustrated because he had hid them in the heating vents.

1 comments:

I am Laura said...

Wow! That was a lotta posts in a day. Glad to see pics of your family. I can't believe how old they all are. Meagan was a beautiful bride. I loved the picture of her and Sarah in the wedding dresses. Can't believe the process you guys took in getting those bridal pictures. There is something funny to remember the rest of your lives. Ben is adorable and I am glad you convinced Steve he needed to come to this world. My Ben keeps telling me we will need one more boy, but I am not convinced we can get a boy. I was done with James and I am glad Ben convinced me into having Grace. I guess we are always glad once we have that one more, but boy I don't think I can have more than three kids. How do you do it with six?