Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brothers

Ben was our bonus baby. I had to wheel and deal with Steve to convince him that there was one more child for us. I knew in my heart Ben was a boy, so I told Steve that I was sure there was another little boy for us. I had to promise it was a boy before he would consent.
Ben wants to be just like his big brother. I can't think of a better person to have as a mentor. Michael is one of the nicest boys you will ever find. He is wise beyond his years, always looking for ways to help others, and make things easier for me. I don't know of a boy his age that will open the car door for his mother. I love it!
Ben likes to follow Michael wherever he goes. Michael is a good sport about. He is so kind to his little brother. Ben likes to wear the same things as Michael too. When Michael got a new suit Ben BEGGED me to get him a suit. I justified it by saying it was for Easter and Meagan's wedding. Sometimes Michael gets a little annoyed when Ben tries to dress like him every day.

1 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

amen to that! Michael is an amazing kid - and perfect role model! And Ben is the funniest kid I've ever known.