Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

August 25, 2015

Seven years ago, today, Steve suddenly and unexpectedly passed away.  Time has definitely been my friend, but time does not heal all wounds. Every year on this anniversary, I think that  I might be little stronger, a little braver; a year without tears. I'm always amazed with how difficult it still is. I am grateful for my friends and family who realize that this might be a tender day, and fill it with beautiful flowers, texts, notes, and messages.

Our little family has changed a lot in 7 years. Two are married, two have served missions and returned home honorably; we have 2 beautiful grandchildren; we are expecting grand baby number 3 in November; and everyone is thriving.  I am blessed.  I am also blessed to have married a man of my dreams in the temple, sealed for time and all eternity.

We miss you and love you Steve!


0 comments: