Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Scouts 2015

We are so blessed to have amazing Scout leaders that help their troop succeed in scouting.  They spend countless hours preparing and planning for over-night camping trips; preparing and following through on merit badges; and teaching these boys how to become great men.  I am so grateful for each one of them.

Ben received his Star ranking in the most recent Court of Honor.  He was presented with many merit badge accomplishments, helping him to receive his new ranking.  Next up……EAGLE!!!!

I felt a little guilty when the "mom" pin was attached to my shirt.  I don't think I have done that much to help him in scouting.  Oh wait….. wasn't it me chasing him through the neighborhood making him go to an over-night camp.  Well, I guess I deserve it after all:).

Antelope Island
Star Ranking

0 comments: