Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, June 5, 2015

Easter 2015

If you know me, then you know I love holidays!  I love to spend time with my family, and find little gifts for them.   It is one way I show my love to them! Mason loved his Easter bucket full of fun summertime surprises, and an Easter book. Meagan, and Sarah (Sarah and Jordan weren't with us on Easter) loved their bright colored Easter table runner and dish towels.  The rest of the kids loved their Easter bags with necklaces in them. And of course Ben enjoyed his new shoes!  Since we arrived home late Easter Eve we weren't able to dye eggs this year, but I made sure I made a stop at Mrs. Cavanaugh's before our trip.

We visit the cemetery on Easter, to visit Steve and deliver an Easter Lily.  Because of our Savior Jesus Christ, we will be able to all be together again.  We are so grateful for the Plan of Happiness.  What joy it gives us!  Sometimes, there are shenanigans at the cemetery.  Steve was the King of shenanigans, he would not have approved of us going to the cemetery to shed tears every time.

We had a delightful Easter dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Brown's with the transitional Easter Egg Hunt.  The young grands and great grands are in small number these days.  We are grateful that they continue with this great tradition.



0 comments: