Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thriller

Thriller is a Halloween spectacular! My girl's now include it as one of our Halloween Traditions.   In it, you will find Halloween characters such as Frankenstein, mummies, and chain saw massacres, just to name a few.  The Thriller production is not all fright filled.  There are times when the audience is breathless with laughter.  It is truly entertaining!

It is said that is is not recommended for the faint of heart or for children 8 and under. I have been known, on occasion, to embarrass my girls when startled by a scary looking character.  Maybe it's not for older women either:).

Most of all, I had a wonderful time with my daughters, laughing over dinner, and enjoying magnificent dancing, and outstanding entertainment.

At the Spaghetti Factory. We love Sarah's sense of style.  Who do you know who could pull off a cute hat like that? 
Kingsbury Hall
Frightening

Directly after the Thriller, we learned that Brent had fallen while hiking with his daughter Alysha.  To say, he fell is definitely an understatement.  I dropped the girl's off and went to the hospital.  I got there right before he was taken into surgery to clean out his wound, and stich it up.

These pictures are definitely not for the faint of heart or children under 8.



To sum up my night……We began with Thriller and all the fake gore, and ended with a "Thriller" of our own with real blood and guts.

I am grateful that everything turned out well, and that Brent is recovering nicely!

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow! That's quite a gash!

Laura said...

I go through blog posts first just looking at the pictures. I thought those last three were from your thriller night. Ouch. That looks painful. Hope he is doing better.

Emily Hamilton said...

Holy moly! That looks painful. Ouch! Glad he's ok.