Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ben's Ordination

There's a new Deacon in town.  Quite a dapper looking Deacon if I don't say so myself.  Ben was ordained a Deacon by his Grandpa Brown.  He was so excited to move on from Primary.  They just get to that age where they need and want to be with older kids. He is such a good kid, and sincerely wants to do what is right.

He was ordained August 25th, the day before "D-Day".  Emotions were running a little high for me.  They usually are anyway having a son being ordained to a priesthood office without his Father here to perform the ordnance.  Fortunately, with lots of prayer, I made it through this great day for Ben with a smile on my face.

I am so proud of him!



1 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

What a great kid! He looks so grown-up and handsome!