Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, June 12, 2014

From Nanny to Nana

All good things must come to an end.  I have had the opportunity of tending this 'little nugget' 3 days a week since he was 6 weeks old. As of the May 31, 2014, our time together as Nanny and Mason are over.

From a non-sleep infant, to a rambunctious toddler, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with him.  We have enjoyed, snuggles, Elmo, Bubble Guppies, the park, Bountiful Recreation Center (where he occasionally would go to Day Care while I worked out), Doctor visits, volunteering in Ben's class, watching Lizzy cheer, Midway Ice Castles, lots of walks, kevas, lunch, movies, playing with toys and his favorite trains, and much more.

I hope that as I move from Nanny to Nana, we can enjoy many more wonderful times together, and make great  memories together. I love you Mase!

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

What a great nanna!

Laura said...

Lucky kid, lucky nanna.