Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Preparations

The vibrant colors of spring, made their way into dying Easter eggs.  My kids may be a little too old to color eggs, but with a toddler in the house we have an excuse to do "little kid things".  Who am I fooling though, we would probably color eggs anyway.

The Easter Bunny came, and as Elder Brown states,  "It looks like you all had a blast with all of the usual Easter festivities! But man by the look of those baskets it looked more like Christmas than Easter!"  The bunny was tired and had everything out by 9:00 p.m. Saturday night. 

Ben and Lizzy's Loot.
Young Women (the egg is lip gloss).  I made them for my girl's too because I thought they were so cute.
The Cottle's, I delivered Sarah and Jordan's earlier, but it was the same thing.

2 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

What a fun mommy!

Jodi said...

How do I arrange for that Easter Bunny to visit our house? I love it!