Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Friday, October 5, 2012

This Is The Place Heritage Park

The fourth grade students at Valley View Elementary School, went on a field trip to This is The Place Heritage Park today.  The Chaperone's were asked to carpool to this destination to allow room for the students on the bus.  I was fortunate to carpool with some very fun young moms.  As we were driving two of the mom’s had this conversation, “What year did you graduate from High School?” asked one.  “Oh 1994, said the other.” I was so happy that I wasn’t a part of their dialogue.  If they only knew they had a granny in their car.  I mean, literally, I am a granny!


On the way home we were talking about “older” moms, and one of the mom’s said, “Oh, don’t feel old, my mom was 35 when she had my brother.  It kept her young."  If she only knew, I thought to myself.

The field trip was fabulous!  Very educational, and beautiful scenery!  Hopefully, Ben isn't too embarrassed by me yet.

The Relief Society Room - or School House
The Hospital
Pushing Handcarts
Handcarts
  Tepee Territory

1 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

35 is on the young side here in NYC. My good friend from Utah is concerned about turning 26 and not having kids. Different worlds!