Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Violinists' at JSMB

There are so many things I love about Christmas. One thing I especially love at Christmas time is Christmas music. I know I could probably turn on a CD and call it good, but I especially love watching my kids perform. I love harp music, violin music, piano music, and choirs. I feel the spirit of Christmas through Christmas music.

Today was Katelyn’s last performance at JSMB. Her violin studio has performed there since Katelyn was small. It was a little emotional thinking that this is the last time I will see this group perform at this location. The JSMB is so beautiful, you can feel such a warm spirit there.
As usual, the violinists (especially Katelyn), did a phenomenal job!

1 comments:

AshtonFamilyHappenings said...

Beautiful Kate--congrats!