Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sharing At The Gym

Those of you who really know be, know that I am NOT a real "gym junky". Sometimes, I pretend to be, but really, if I don't make it to the gym, no harm done. I do think it is healthy to exercise, in some way, shape, or form, at least 3 times a week, but even then, I can find many excuses why I don't have the time to exercise, or find other things that take priority over exercise.

The other day, was one of those days. I really didn’t want to go to the gym, to subject my body to the tortures of the elliptical, and weights, but went anyway. I hated every minute of it. I just wasn’t in the mood, and hadn’t frequented the gym for awhile, so it was definitely taking it's toll on me.

After forcing myself to finish my cardio routine, I found a cubby to store my valuables in (water bottle, keys, and headphones), and started on the weights. As I ventured from machine to machine torturing myself with the weights, I grabbed my water bottle and began drinking it. I was parched, and drank it through most of my weight routine. When I placed my water bottle on the floor at the last machine on my routine, I realized I had brought a Kirkland brand water bottle, and I was drinking an Arrow head water bottle.

Upon my startling discovery, I quickly gathered my belongings, (which included my Kirkland brand water bottle), and left immediately, hoping that someone wouldn't notice their missing water bottle. I hurried home to find the most potent mouth wash to rid my body of the unknown germs I had ingested.

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I've done that WAY too many times - although not at the gym. Oops!

Julie said...

HA HA HAHA HAHAHAHA! Love you Cindy!