Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party

Meagan and Lizzy loving the feel of it.


Ben busy at work.


Lizzy decided her pumpkin was dirty and gave it a good washing.


Team work.


Loving every minute of it.


The coolest pumpkins ever!


The proud pumpkin carvers!


Jodi, Jon, Madi, and Tyli, came over the night before Halloween to carve pumpkins. They brought dinner and made a real party out of it. I thought we were just carving your "regular" pumpkins, but to my surprise they had a different idea. Ben (with help) carved the skeleton head, Michael the bat, Lizzy the jack-o-latern, and Meagan the spider. The were the best pumpkins that we have ever carved, thanks to the help of Jon and Jodi.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Cindy- Its Julie Clayton, I found your blog from facebook and wanted to check it out! Your kids are darling and I love those pumpkins. I love reading your posts, especially about Steve. Like so many others, he was very influential in my life and I have lots of good memories of him from girls camp and things like that. I remember when we my parents got called to Missouri and I was so upset by it- I went to Bishop Brown and he helped me through it! I loved interviews with him cause he was always had the best advice. I remember going boating with him and Pete at 6 am to waterski on the glassy water.... those are are the things I like to remember.

Anyway, I think you are wonderful! Have a great day.

Jodi said...

This was a super fun night! We missed Sarah and Kate though! I can't wait until next year. Now we have set the bar for amazing pumpkins we'll have to see what else we can do.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Super job on the pumpkins, guys!! You're awesome! I miss you lots!
And Cindy, great updo on the blog. I love it!

Bexie Funk said...

those are some awesome pumpkins! i'm impressed.

Emily Hamilton said...

Impressive pumpkins! I like how Lizzy is making sure hers is very clean. :) Looks like a good time! Halloween would be a blast at your place.
P.S. Go Utes!

Ashley Erin said...

How many girls are chasing michael? He's a handsome little dude.

AshtonFamilyHappenings said...

Fantastic pumpkins!! Good times.