Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Happy Anniversary

June 20, 2015,  would have been our 29th wedding anniversary.  It's strange to see how different life has turned out then what I thought.  While we had an amazing 22 years together, I envisioned raising our children together for a very long time,  becoming grandparents, growing old together, and taking care of each other as we aged.  Being a widow in my 40's was never my plan.

It seemed like when we were married we were on such a fast pace.  Not in a bad way, in a rewarding way.  Life was never dull with Steve around.  There was always something to do, somewhere to go, or someone to see.  He lived life to it's fullest, influencing the lives of many people, especially his family, and the youth.

I feel blessed to have had this amazing man in my life.  Although it wasn't long enough, I will always cherish the memories we have together.



0 comments: