Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Returned With Honor

I have greatly anticipated the arrival from Sister Brown from the Vanuatu Port Vila Mission.  I have been so excited, that it has been difficult to get a good nights sleep.  The night before she arrived home, I woke up periodically throughout the night tracking her flight, from Port Vila to Fiji.,

The next morning, I again started tracked her flight from Fiji to Los Angles.  I began baking, since cooking is a great distraction for me.  We will definitely have some yummy treats to eat when she gets home.

Once we arrived at the airport, I couldn't wipe the smile from my face.  I promised myself, I was not going to be one of those obnoxious mothers that break all the rules and acts like a lunatic.  Well, I think I broke every rule and more.

I was overwhelmed with feelings of relief and happiness.  Relieved that she made it home safe and sound, and happy to have her back again after serving the Lord for 18 months.  I am so proud of this girl!


0 comments: