Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Disneyland 2014

The Disney quotes, "I will never be too old for Disneyland," and "It's the happiest place on earth." describe how I feel about Disneyland.  I love the Disney Parks!

Although we hit Disneyland on a very busy day, we still had a wonderful time.  Thanks to year's of going with the expert Molly, we knew how to get through lines as fast as possible.  Between Lizzy and I, we tried to remember all of Molly's tricks.  I do remember that Radiator Springs Racer, or the Cars ride as we refer to it, is one of the most difficult rides to get on.  Many times fast passes are sold out first thing in the morning, so it is best to get there early and wait in line.  I waited in line, while the rest rode Screamin'. It gave them just enough time to make it on the ride when they were finished.

With baby in tow, we traded around and either rode rides all together, split up, or I watched him. Whatever our situation, we all enjoyed riding our favorite rides.  While the group went to Tower of Terror, I took Mason to Bugs Land.  While they were riding another ride, I watched him while he took a good nap.

Screamin' is still my favorite ride.  We finally got Ben to go on it, and he loved it! The last time I rode it, I may have even opened my eyes a little while going upside down.

One of the boys' brought a pedometer that tracked how far we walked.  We arrived early in the morning, and didn't leave until the evening.  The pedometer showed that we had walked 10 miles in one day.  What a fun work out!

Disney Land
California Adventure
Cars
Nana and Mase time. Trying to take selfless of us…not too good:).
The Churro Man and his side kick.
Soaring
Walking 
California Adventure at night.
Hanging out with Earl Watson.
The Cottles'

1 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

i love disney too! we can't wait to go back!