Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Saturday, August 31, 2013

First Day of School 2013

I know it's a cliche to say that time is flying by, but it really seems that way to me.  It seems like yesterday that I took first day of school pictures with Mike entering his senior year at Bountiful High.  Wow, how things change!  I'm down to two kids at home.

The kids are happy with school, happy with their teachers, so life is good.

Duck Dynasty has become the theme for Ben this year.  Duck Dynasty lunch box, Duck Dynasty note books, you name it, he has it.  When Mike first brought this TV show into our home, I must admit, I gave him a hard time.  He would be pretty proud, and me a little embarrassed to say, that I have fully embraced this show.  Who would have thought?  It's a wholesome, ok-to-watch as a family kind of show.  If you don't have a hunter in your family, or think hunting is of the devil, well then, maybe not.

Anyway, here we go, to another successful school year!

Lizzy:  9th grade at Muller Park Jr. High School
Ben:  5th grade, Mrs. McFee

1 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

They both look great! And they're growing up too fast!