Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's Costly When You Don't Pay Attention

There is no question who the 'King' is at our house. Ben knows exactly what he wants, and somehow gets what he wants most of the time.  Remember this?

Friday night was no different.  On the way home from the Braves basketball game, we stopped at Sports Clips to get Ben a much needed haircut.  Thanks to a well-meaning stylist, who game Ben some 'extras' one visit - Ben knows their menu well.

I was playing on my I-phone, and not paying attention to what was happening.  When I went to pay, I was a little surprised by my bill.  Fortunately, I paid without hesitation, and questioned Ben in the car.  "Why was your haircut so much money today?" I inquired.  "Oh, I got the MVP, with a neck message and head massage,"  he happily reported.

Moral of the story, pay attention at all times when you are with Ben!