Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Colors

Halloween Dance


Preparations ~ Thanks to my many friends for letting me borrow their Halloween decorations. The decorations looked great!
At Katelyn's request, I made my kids favorite sweet and sour chicken for dinner.....70 pieces to be exact...yikes! Katelyn wanted to make sure we had enough for the buff men in the group.
Katelyn and her date Ty Hayes, with their group, the color blue.

Lots of colors, lots of cute couples, and lots of fun!

4 comments:

Julie said...

W O W that is impressive!!!! Did you have any other help??! The decorations were darling and sweet and sour chicken sounds awesome........ share the recipe please?

Jodi said...

Holy Smokes!! How did you get roped into that? Hopefully you got a big tip for all that work! It looked incredible! Definitely a five star rating. The kids sure looked cute too. How fun!

Emily Hamilton said...

Dang...I am impressed with your decorating!!! That looked awesome! You are such a good mom. I wish I could make a dinner party look and taste that good. I bet they LOVED your chicken...it's famous at our house. Yum.
Katelyn looks great in her 'Blue' :)

MOM THE BOMB said...

Well done, Cindy! It looks so fun!