Husband and Father

Husband and Father
July 15, 1958 ~ August 25, 2008

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

9th Grade Recognition Night


Friends
After the scholastic awards were distributed, they presented the Departmental Awards. One person per department received an award. Mike received the Departmental Award for basketball.
I am completely full of emotions tonight. I am so proud of Mike. These past two school years have not been easy. Amidst the difficult times, he has amazed me with his devotion and motivation to academics. He has not only excelled in academics, but sports as well. To top it all off, he is one of the nicest young men I know (I might be a little partial).

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Could you be any prouder?!! I seriously teared up and it was a 4 second clip. I've put my order in for a Michael. I just don't know what the hold up is. :) Maybe the world only has room for one kid that amazing. Love and miss you!

Emily Hamilton said...

Congrats Mike...so impressive. You are such a great guy!